Cumin Rice Khichiya Papdi is the most common type of cracker. With minimal ingredients, they are ‘easy to make and eat’ condiments. The light, crunchy and dainty nature makes them a favourable snack for Indian people. Cumin Crackers are mild in taste and can complement any topping to make an interesting and delicious side dish. Rice crackers prove to be a healthy snack because they are gluten-free and consist of very low carbs and calories.
- Refresh Cumin Rice Crackers are mostly made of Rice flour. Other ingredients include cumin, salt, and cottonseed oil.
- Refresh Cumin Rice crackers if roasted add a smoky and crunchy character to the meals. They are prevalent in Gujarati cuisine and consumed alongside lunch and dinner. As they are light in the form they can be also devoured as a snack.
Benefits of Refresh Cumin (Jeera) Rice Crackers:-
- Rice crackers are gluten-free as they are made of rice flour.
- The crackers can be eaten as an appetizer, topped with some chutneys or pickles.
- They are light and digestible which makes them a great substitute for Papad.
- Consists of nutrients like Vitamin A, Vitamin C, calcium, iron, and protein.
- Free from any chemicals, flavouring, and additives.