Refresh Organic Moong Split Chhilka is amazingly simple to cook and needs no water soaking. Moong Chilka is low in fat and cholesterol. Refresh's organic Moong dal chhilka is easy to digest and proves to be heart healthy. It is free of flatulence causing agents. This makes it an acceptable food for those recovering from illness and nutritious food for children and the elderly. Moong dal is rich in calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, folate and Vitamin B.
Ways to Use Refresh Organic Moong Split Chhilka:-
- Refresh Organic Moong Split Chhilka is often used to make rice recipes like Khichdi. It is a commonly used ingredient in dals and curries. Moong chhilka is also used in India to make sweets.
Benefits of Refresh Organic Moong Split Chhilka:-
- Moong Dal Chilka contains a fair amount of minerals such as potassium, magnesium which are important for heart health.
- Supplements like folic acid and iron are important for growing children and the elderly.
- Insoluble fiber helps to keep the digestive system healthy and reduce the problems of constipation.
- Soluble fiber present in it helps to reduce blood cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
- Organic Moong Dal Chilka is a rich source of Vitamin C that is essential to boost the immune system.