What are the delivery charges?
Delivery charges is the additional shipping cost incurred for delivery of any item. Delivery charge varies with order value of item ordered and cost of dispatch from different warehouse locations at different times.
Standard Shipping Speeds and Delivery Charges :Standard Delivery charges applicable are :
Standard Shipping Speeds and Delivery charges for refresh items vary by order value, delivery from different locations & shipping address of the customer. Shipping services are outsourced with one well known courier company.
- Rs. 100 for orders value from Rs. 1 to Rs. 249
- Rs. 200 for orders value from Rs. 250 to Rs. 1998
- Free shipping for orders value from Rs. 1999
Delivery charges for items which gets dispatched from different warehouse location may vary from the standard delivery charges specified. I.e if a Single cart contains two items and both items gets dispatched from different warehouse, Shipping charges may increase & client will get two order note, two invoices.
Shipping Cost will be displayed on cart page based on total order value.
What is the estimated delivery time?
Estimated delivery time depends on the following factors :
The following shipping speeds are available :
- Availability of product.
- The shipping location to which order is to be delivered.
- Items are only delivered on business days. Apart from Sundays, there are certain holidays throughout the year that are not considered as business days. Deliveries will not happen on these days. Standard TAT of delivery is as below. The days are approximate and may vary due to conditions not in our control.
- Areas > Shipping Speeds
- Urban Areas > 7 to 10 Business Days
- Rural Areas > 8 to 12 Business Days
Delivery charges may vary for some orders despite of weight logic due to items been dispatched to different locations at a time.
Does Refresh deliver internationally?
The products on Refresh Portal are not delivered to international locations currently.
What in-case item ordered does not delivered on days mentioned in the policy?
Item may not get delivered to the client on time due to conditions not in our control. In such cases, we request client to wait for couple of more days but if client wants to cancel due to late delivery only & wants refund, they can email with a request to cancel on email@example.com & refund of the same shall get processed in 8 to 10 days from the date of request. Maximum refund amount shall not exceed the invoice amount of cancelled undelivered goods.
Any return of the goods by the customer as per Return, Refund & Replacement Policy, Shipping charge shall be borne by the company