Hygiene is of utmost importance for living a healthy life. Our hands come in contact with several surfaces throughout the day. We eat with our hands, touch our eyes and do other vital activities. Therefore, regular hand washing is a crucial part of staying healthy and avoiding the risk of spreading germs.
It is a simple hand hygiene habit for the family and can be the first line of defence in protection from various infection-causing germs. Handwashing is a simple yet effective way to keep your hands clean. When you wash your hands, you remove dirt, bacteria, and other contaminants from your skin. There are many ways for washing your hands but the most effective and easy way is through liquid hand wash.
Hand wash gel can remove oils and sweat from your skin, which helps to keep it hydrated and looking healthy. The soap content in it helps to remove the dirt and other impurities from your hands, while the water rinses them clean.
There are several types of hand washes available on the market today. The liquid handwashes are available in a number of different types of packings like containers, bottles, pouches, and pump dispensers.
This blog goes on to take a deeper look at how important hand wash gel is for maintaining the right hygiene and health.
Why should you use hand wash for cleaner hands?
There is no doubt that hand washing is an important part of good hygiene. Not only does it help to prevent the spread of germs, but it is also beneficial in several other ways. Let’s see some advantages of using a hand wash:
- By removing dirt, bacteria, and other contaminants from your skin, hand washing reduces the chances of spreading germs to other people when you handshake or touch surfaces in public places.
- Hand wash can help prevent the spread of several diseases such as cold, fever, flu, typhoid diarrheal and many others.
- It can also reduce the number of respiratory infections in children.
- By using hand wash, you can avoid getting sickened by bacteria or viruses that can be spread through contact with infected surfaces.
- Washing your hands regularly will also keep them soft and smooth. Hard, dry skin can make it difficult to grip objects, which can lead to injuries in work or play. Furthermore, rough skin can irritate sensitive areas such as the eyes and nose.
- Hand washing is a great way to reduce the amount of chemical waste produced by households.
- It’s also good for the environment because it uses less water than other forms of cleaning.
- It's effective at removing dirt, sweat, oil, grease and other contaminants from your hands and leaves your hands feeling fresh.
- Using a hand wash in the monsoon season is very important to remain free from seasonal, bacterial and fungal infections.
- Hand wash is a great way to your hands and nails look healthy and clean.
- Using a hand wash removes the foul smell and makes your hands smell fragrant for a long.
Travel-Friendly Hand Wash:
While you are travelling, carrying a good hand wash is a necessity today. Here are some reasons you should be using hand wash when travelling:
- Hand wash is a simple way to stay clean while travelling.
- It's an easy way to avoid getting sick or affected by any bacterial infections in a foreign land,
- It's more comfortable than using soaps while travelling.
- Hand wash is normally safe for all adults and children.
- The packaging of hand wash is such that you can mobilize it from one place to another without any hassle.
- They come in varied sizes that can easily be packed in your travel bag.
Fragrant Hand Wash:
Fragrant Hand Wash is often recommended because it smells amazing and helps to keep your hands fresh. The popular fragrant hand washes include ingredients like Lemon, Lemongrass, Rose and Sandalwood. Before choosing a hand wash with fragrance you should know which type of fragrance you prefer. Do you like something soft or strong and bold, should be identified beforehand?
Different varieties of Fragrant Hand Washes are:
- Lemon hand wash: The lemon hand wash is perfect for anyone who loves the energizing citrusy smell. The ingredients include lemon extract, water, and glycerin. It is a refreshing fragrance enough to keep foul smells away.
- Lemongrass and Aloe Vera hand wash: This Hand wash can be loved by the ones who like the mild scent of lemongrass. The ingredients include lemongrass, aloe vera extracts, water, and glycerin. This hand wash has a balanced fragrance which is neither very soft nor too overpowering. Aloe vera hydrates your skin & keeps your skin smooth.
- Rose hand wash: This hand wash is perfect for anyone who loves the pleasant scent of roses. The ingredients include rose extract, water, and glycerin. Rose hand wash is a gentle option that is perfect for sensitive skin.
- Sandalwood and Tulsi hand wash: If you prefer the woodsy scent of sandalwood, then this hand wash is for you. The ingredients include sandalwood oil, water, glycerin and water-soluble tulsi extract. The goodness of tulsi is gentle on the skin and effectively removes impurities.
Summing it up:
Hand wash should not only leave your hands feeling refreshed and soft, but also add a beautiful scent that will make you feel pampered. Each of the scents mentioned above is gentle enough for everyday use and will leave your hands smelling divine along with keeping them clean.