Ayush Kwath tablets - A Brief Introduction
Before March 2020, hardly anyone had heard about Ayush Kwath. The Government of India’s AYUSH ministry recommended this Ayurvedic herbal concoction as an easy way to stay safe and healthy during the Covid-19 pandemic. While pharmaceutical companies were busy preparing their COVID-19 vaccines, boosting immunity naturally using Ayush Kwath tablets is seen as a great way to fight disease internally.
What is Ayush Kwath?
Ayush Kwath contains 4 main ingredients- Tulsi, Dalchini, Saunth, and Kali Mirch.
- Tulsi (Holy Basil)- The Tulsi plant is considered Holy for Hindus, no wonder it is called the ‘Holy Basil’ plant in English. It has wide applications in Ayurveda. The Tulsi plant is known to have anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and anti-diabetic properties. Doctors recommend Tulsi for various ailments, including diabetes, inflammatory bowel syndrome, etc. Tulsi leaves extract is used to heal the body and protect it against infections- one of the main reasons it is an integral ingredient of Ayush Kwath.
- Dalchini(Cinnamon)- This is a powerful immunity booster that is generally used as a spice to add taste and aroma to your curries. It comes with antioxidants and other medicinal properties. Doctors recommend this spice to regulate blood sugar, fight harmful infections, help digestion and eliminate harmful toxins.
- Saunth (Ginger)- Recommended by doctors as an immunity-enhancer, ginger is generally used as an appetizer in our meals. It also helps in weight loss and combating diabetes. Its anti-microbial properties help to protect the body against bacterial and viral infections.
- Kali Mirch(Pepper)- Popular as a natural remedy to fight seasonal cough, cold, and other respiratory diseases, Kali Mirch has been used as a spice in Indian cuisine for centuries. What makes its addition to the Ayush Kwath potent is its immunity-boosting properties and high amount of antioxidants.
Ayush Kwath Tablet Benefits and Uses:
- Improves Immunity- As seen with the main four main ingredients, the Ayush Kwath tablet aims to boost immunity. Boosting immunity helps the body fight against viruses and bacteria that can cause disease.
- Protection against infections- Besides strengthening immunity Ayush Kwath helps relieve symptoms associated with infection. Available in an easy-to-use tablet form, Ayush Kwath Immunity Booster Tablets are highly effective in the fight against the disease.
- Powerful Antioxidant- With the strength of 4 essential Ayurvedic herbs, Ayush Kwath has great antioxidant properties. This helps to fight infections and build immunity.
Dosage: Take 1 tablet each after lunch and dinner with lukewarm water or as directed by your doctor.
Ayush Kwath is a potent herbal remedy to stay safe, especially for those vulnerable to disease. Ayush Kwath tablet ingredients have been used for centuries to heal and boost immunity. This makes the Ayush Kwath one of the best herbal remedies in the fight against the pandemic.