Protect your skin from sun tan with Ayurvedic face masks in the summer
It’s sun tan season. Harsh sun rays can affect the skin, especially in our tropical environment. Many of us take our skin’s health for granted, but this can lead to severe skin problems if you need to stay outdoors. If you do not take the necessary precautions, your skin’s health can be at risk. Don’t worry, protecting your skin against diseases like skin cancer can be done at home with Ayurvedic treatment for sun tan.
Why choose home remedies for sunburn on the face?
Though you can get many creams, face packs, and other cosmetics to heal sun tan and other skin ailments, these potentially toxic chemical-based cosmetics can harm you and cause disastrous side-effects in the long term. Natural home remedies for sunburn and other summer-related ailments are recommended for various reasons:-
It is an effective way of preventing suntan and other skin problems
Home Ayurveda-based remedies do not have side-effects that can harm you
Natural herbs and other ingredients used in these home remedy face packs are suitable for all types of skin
There is no age limit to use these remedies as against chemical-based cosmetics
These remedies are safe, convenient, and easy to use.
Besides preventing your skin from the harmful effects of suntan, these remedies also help to give a beautiful glow to your skin.
How Ayurvedic face packs can help your skin?
Face packs, in general, are known to give your skin the moisturization and nourishment needed for healthy skin without any pimples or other imperfections. Pollution, dust, harsh sunlight, and other natural elements can harm the skin, making it oily and dehydrated, resulting in pimples, discoloration, roughness, sun tan, and other skin-related problems.
- Deep cleansing of skin- Face packs rejuvenate your skin and cleanse it from within. You can make a face pack with Methi powder to refresh the skin and clean it of oil and dirt accumulated not only on the skin but also on the endodermis (an inner layer of the skin). What’s more, Ayurvedic face packs help you to unclog your pores and remove the dead skin cells from it.
- Helps you relax- A face pack ‘calms’ your skin just as a spa massage session calms your body. Using a face pack made with Ayurvedic powders like Multani Mitti and Aloe Vera revitalizes and re-energizes the skin, eventually helping you look younger and giving your skin a unique ‘glow’. This is particularly helpful in the summers when harsh sunlight can cause sun tan on your skin.
- Helps hydrate the skin- In the warm summer months, it is extremely important for us to stay hydrated to cope with the intense summer heat. Even your skin needs some external hydration to maintain its radiance and youth. Face packs made with Nimbus powder, Jasud powder, and Methi powders help to hydrate the skin and prevent sun tan during this season.
- Slows down ageing of the skin: As the skin is regularly exposed to the hot sun, dust, pollution, and other elements of nature, it develops age-related skin problems in the long run. This affects the glow and youthful appeal of the skin, damaging it deeply. If you do not take proper care of your skin, it can start to develop wrinkles and sag. To ensure this does not happen, you should regularly apply face packs made with Ayurvedic powders like Nimbus Powder, Jasud(Hibiscus) Powder, and Methi Powder. The antioxidants in the face pack help to fight the free radicals in the skin and prevent aging. By promoting blood circulation, these Ayurvedic face packs help to make your skin soft, glowing, and young.
- Fights acne and blemishes- Ayurvedic face packs using Neem powder or turmeric powder can help protect the skin against the formation of blemishes and acne. These face packs also help to fight dark spots and pimple scars. Moreover, Ayurvedic face packs treat sun tan and hyperpigmentation too. Using face packs made from Methi powder also helps prevent pimples caused by oil and dirt accumulating in the enlarged pores of the skin.
- Increases the effectiveness of other Ayurvedic skincare products- Using Ayurvedic face masks regularly helps maintain your skin and get the most out of other skincare products like Ayurvedic shampoos, soaps, and other naturally-made skincare products. Face packs help to wash away dirt, grime, and excess oil to clear the skin pores. It reduces the size of the pores to prevent make-up and other creams from clogging the pores.
A few last words…
You need to protect your skin against dirt, oil, and other harsh elements of nature for glowing and youthful skin. Ayurvedic face masks help protect your skin against sun tan and other skin problems. As opposed to potentially toxic chemical-laden cosmetics, Ayurvedic face masks are a natural solution to keep your skin healthy and glowing always.