Ayurveda is one of the most precious parts of our heritage that is still prevalent to this day. We still practise the teachings of Ayurveda in home remedies and diet. It is a way to live a holistic life and all its remedies focus on improving overall health. One such remedy that proves to offer relief in many disorders is Triphala.
Triphala is an Ayurvedic formulation that means magic of three fruits. Triphala is also known as Triphala churna and consists of three powerful Ayurvedic herbs in equal proportion.
These three nutrients are extremely rich in nutrients and contain powerful medicinal properties:
- Amla:- Amla or the Indian gooseberry is a rich source of nutrients like Vitamin C, calcium and iron. It has several medicinal properties and it is also great for the health of skin and hair. The antioxidants present in Amla are very beneficial and can help to gain strength and resistance against diseases.
- Haritaki:- Haritaki is a dried fruit of a herbal tree that helps to improve the vata element of your body. It has countless health benefits from treating constipation to curing infections. Haritaki is a rejuvenating herb that uplifts the overall health of your body.
- Bhibhitaki:- This herb has a great significance in Ayurveda and is used in many Ayurvedic formulations. It is a rich source of minerals and vitamins and possesses high medicinal value. It consists of healing properties and is known to naturally improve the strength and stamina in the body.
Triphala helps to balance all the three doshas of the body. It helps to cleanse the system as well as enhance the functions of the body. Triphala is available both in powder and tablet form. Nowadays it is rather convenient to have the tablet form. Ayurvedic tablets of Triphala contain 100% Triphala churna so they provide the same health benefits.
- Improves Digestion:- One of the main benefits that Triphala tablets are known for is digestion. They are the perfect natural and herbal home remedy for any digestive disorder ranging from constipation to inflammation. Regular intake of Triphala helps to clear the digestive tract and supports bowel movements. It can be taken as a laxative because it consists of those properties.
- Helps with weight loss:- Triphala tablets may indirectly help with your weight loss process. It has detoxifying properties so it clears away toxins from the body which helps the organs to function better and boost metabolism. It relieves the symptoms of bloating and keeps a check on the digestion process as well. Triphala creates a sense of fullness which helps to contain the calories you eat.
- Aids in managing diabetes:- Bhibhitaki, one of the main components of Triphala has properties that help to control the blood sugar level in the body. Consuming Triphala is a natural and safe way to manage diabetes. It promotes insulin sensitivity in the body and prevents a spike in glucose levels after every meal. Along with controlling your diet, you can consume Triphala to manage your diabetes. It is a completely safe formulation with no side effects.
- Boosts immunity:- As Triphala tablets are made up of herbal plants, they are high in nutritional profile. Triphala contains many powerful antioxidants and enzymes that our body doesn't naturally produce. However, these antioxidants are much needed for improving the functioning of the body. Triphala helps to improve the immunity of the body by providing necessary nutrients and plant compounds.
Summing it up
Regular intake of Triphala to boost your immune system and other functions is completely okay. This Ayurvedic formulation has no side effects and acts as both cure and supplement. However, make sure to buy tablets from reputed companies that claim their authenticity. You can now buy Triphala tablets online along with other Ayurvedic remedies only at Refresh.