Walnut Giri: Nutrition and Health Benefits That You Might Not Know
With the ever-growing health concerns in the world as a whole, people are rapidly adapting to a fresh, healthier pattern of living. They want to inculcate the best health practices in order to lead a fuller life. This involves altering their exercising routines along with their diet intake. There is a constant search for food items that will make them a fitter version of themselves without much effort. We are going to introduce an agent fitting this very idea: walnuts! We will also talk about some rarely known walnut giri benefits.
Earlier, walnuts used to be considered unfit for regular consumption owing to their high fat and calorie content, however, recently we have learned that this idea is far from factual. These nuts are jam-packed with essential antioxidants, protein, fats, vitamins, and fiber. The health benefits of Walnut Giri make them superfood indeed. As a matter of fact, they consist minimal amounts of sodium, are entirely free from cholesterol and interestingly, they contain healthy fats in comparison to other nuts.
We will now talk about the nutrition of walnut giri that you might not know well.
- The very infamous yet not known fact by some- memory booster: Walnuts are a full proof remedy to lack of memory power or cognitive abilities. This is because they contain essential fatty acids namely omega -3 and 6. These are known to improve the functioning of brains and cognitive powers.
- They can avert depression: Curing depression has never been an easy task but improving the state of the victim’s mind via a healthy diet can be helpful to a great extent. According to studies and research, low levels of omega-3 can be specifically harmful to depressed individuals. This is where walnuts come into the picture because they are loaded with omega-3 and regular intake of them nuts can be very beneficial.
- Talking about everyone’s favorite- the beauty benefits: These nuts can work wonders on your hair and nails. They are a potent source of vitamin B7 and biotin which are known agents to bolster hair growth and nail strength. The vitamin E content will provide the much-demanded hair and nail sheen to you.
- Prevents breast and prostate cancer: Looking at the entire nut family, walnuts have been found to contain the highest amount of antioxidants. This factor makes them instrumental in slowing down breast and prostate cancers.
- Great for the motor functioning: Again, the omega-3 fatty acids step in to cast magic spells on the brain and improve the motor functions when taken in an appropriate amount.
- Improves the skin: There is not a known dermat who would not recommend walnuts for improved skin. They are a powerful source of vitamin E and antioxidants which are the main agents for driving a youthful texture and healthy glow. The nuts can also be used in the form of an oil to treat dry skin. Every person would kill for a younger, softer, and healthier-looking skin!
- Reduces risks of heart disease: Studies from all around the globe have proved that a regulated serving of walnuts per day decreased the cholesterol levels significantly enough to curb the risk of chronic heart disease. In case you have a history of heart disease in your family, you must consider the regular intake of this nut.
- A great aid for keeping your weight in check: Every now and then we feel guilty about indulging too much over the holidays or the weekends in general and then worry about shedding weight. Walnuts can be of great help here in addition to the other health benefits they render. This is because of the high fiber, fat, and protein content in them which makes us feel full for a longer time. Walnuts are most certainly a much better snack option than other low-calorie snacks because there is no risk of sugar level jumps. You can always pack them into tiny packets and take them with you to work or anywhere you like. They make up for a fuller, healthier snack!
- An energy kick: One benefit of walnuts that can be availed almost immediately is the energy boost because of the presence of abundant B vitamins. It is really great when you can build upon so much energy without getting fat. Walnuts with yogurt can be tried as a pre-workout meal to keep your energy going.
Now that you know and are aware of the array of benefits that walnuts hold for you, do not wait or hold back and buy Walnut Giri online ASAP. However, you must practice caution when it comes to the quantity consumed because too much of something is never good. The recommended intake is about 1.5 ounces per day.