Why is Multigrain Atta a healthier option for you?
Posted on June 15th, 2021 04:59 PM
Indians cannot go a day without their favorite rotis and chapatis. Although we have been traditionally using wheat atta to make the staple food, it is time now that we switch to a better option. Making efforts towards evolving is the key to sustainability. Assessing our health and lifestyle, don't you think we need something that provides us with more nutrition and fewer carbs? Multigrain atta is a perfect option in this case. With multigrain atta, you can make the same staple food but it will be much healthier. Multigrain atta is a mixture of beneficial grains. It does not just include wheat but also other grains that bring a varied set of benefits with them.
Why is multigrain atta a better option than wheat flour?
Wheat flour is very popularly used in India to make staple food i.e. roti. Roti is eaten every day with stews and dals in India. Whole wheat flour is healthy and nutritious, a better option is Multigrain atta. Refresh multigrain atta is made up of six ingredients, that are Wheat, Quinoa, Ragi, Rice Parmal, Soyabean, and Pearl Barley. As multigrain flour is a mix of more than one type of flour, it fulfills many of the essential nutrient requirements of the body. During the refining process of wheat flour, the bran is removed which makes this flour deficient in vitamins and minerals. Multigrain atta consists of more bran than wheat flour.
Multigrain atta has several benefits which are why it is looked at in a different light than other grain flours. Let's have a look at some of these benefits.
- Nutritional benefits of Whole grains: - Multigrain atta has a higher content of fiber and protein than most of the other flours. The inclusion of soyabean, ragi, and quinoa makes it a healthier option. The health benefits and nutrients of these ingredients are served with multigrain atta as well. Not only nutrients but it is also rich in antioxidants and plant compounds.
- Easily Digestible: - Multigrain atta is rich in dietary fiber which is why it helps to maintain the proper functioning of the digestive system. This flour is easy to digest and still helps to make you feel fulfilled for longer hours. It improves the metabolism process of the body and generates energy easily. For an active and healthy lifestyle, multigrain atta is the appropriate choice.
- Beneficial for diabetic patients: - Multigrain atta is the best flour option for those who are suffering from diabetes. Usually, after meals, sugar levels rise and that is not a good sign for diabetic patients. Multigrain atta controls the spike in sugar levels and also helps to maintain cholesterol levels. It has a lower glycemic index and promotes insulin sensitivity as well.
- Aids in weight loss: - Wheat flour consists of a substantial amount of carbohydrates. Even though it is healthy and nutritious, sometimes it contributes more to weight gain. Multigrain atta is low in carbohydrates and high in other essential nutrients. If you want to switch wheat flour in your weight-loss diet then do it with multigrain flour.
- Prevents inflammation and heart diseases: - Your total carbohydrate intake is directly related to the risks of you suffering from heart diseases or stroke. Whole grains in the multigrain atta lower the risks of heart diseases to a great extent. Multigrain atta is considered to be a heart-healthy food product as it lowers bad cholesterol levels and keeps a check on the proper functioning of the heart.
Summing it up:
Refresh multigrain atta is not only highly nutritious but is also organic. All the ingredients/grains used in the mix are grown organically i.e. without the use of pesticides or chemicals. This signifies that Refresh multigrain atta is safer, healthier, and more nutritious than multigrain atta of any other brand. Refresh Multigrain atta is now available along with other groceries only at the Refresh website.