4 Ayurvedic Tablets That Help to Boost Immunity
Posted on August 24th, 2020 10:30 PM
Ayurveda is a traditional medicine system that is prevalent in India since ages. The practise is mentioned in Atharva Veda (Religious Sanskrit literature) and passed down to us by our ancestors. It is mainly a holistic approach to keep our mind, body, and soul in a balance of health and peace. It not only provides a cure for various diseases but it is rather a way to live life. It helps our body to form a more connected relation with the surroundings.
The Ayurvedic practice helps us to cleanse our body, mind, and soul in relation to that of our surroundings by focusing on three energies or “Doshas” which are:-
- Vata (Air) – Gets rid of toxins and stabilizes body functions
- Pitta (Fire and water) – Improves digestion, metabolism, and appetite
- Kapha (Earth and water) – Increases body strength and boosts immunity
With time, even Ayurveda has transformed to meet requirements of convenience and accessibility. The traditional formulations are now available in modern forms like tablets, capsules, or ointments. They provide the same benefit and have the same effect that is promised by the Ayurvedic system.
Some of those Ayurvedic and herbal tablets that are still very popular among Indian people are discussed in this blog.
- Ashwagandha Tablet: Ashwagandha, also known as winter cherry is used in Ayurvedic practice since centuries. It is called the king of medicinal herbs. Ashwagandha Tablet is popularly used for boosting immunity and restoring energy. People who play sports or exercise regularly can witness an increase in energy levels, lung and heart capacity if they take Ashwagandha regularly. The anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties prevent a number of diseases by fighting against the cell-damaging free radicals and strengthen the immune system. It is also said to reduce the symptoms of depression, stress, and anxiety.
- Sudarshan Tablet: It is widely referred as “Sudarshan Ghanvati.” This tablet is made by combining various medicinal herbs. It is used mostly as a cure for fever because of its ability to bring down the body temperature. Its anti-microbial property fights off bacteria and viruses that cause fever and various other diseases. Hence, it acts as a home remedy and doesn’t let the disease take charge. It ramps up the efficiency of the immune system and protects the normal functions of our body. People often intake it in case of cough, cold, fatigue, and body ache. By boosting immunity, it acts against weakness, stress, and anxiety.
- Galo Ghan Tablet: Giloy herb is not only used in Ayurvedic remedies but also in many modern medicines. The Galo or Giloy tablet is a pure formulation of Giloy herb. It is known to purify the blood and removes toxins from the body, thus helping in boosting our immunity. It ensures the normal functioning of vital organs like the liver, heart, and kidney. Along with that, it also improves brain function and increases focus, concentration, and memory power. It is widely popular because of its ability to cure high fever and reduce the symptoms of diseases like dengue and malaria. It is also great for improving metabolism.
- Ayush Kwath Tablet: Ayush Kwath Tablet is a formulation of herbs known for their healing abilities. It is a widely recognized remedy for seasonal flu or cold. It is an immunity booster that keeps infections and diseases away. It cleanses the body and provides strength to muscles. Its antibacterial and antiviral properties fight the symptoms of diseases. People also intake it for curing throat infections or throat related diseases. Along with that, it is also known for stimulating bowel movements and keeping the digestive tract clear.
Summing it up
The Ayurvedic tablets are so popular because they are organic, herbal, and completely safe. They are not made from chemicals and hence they have zero side effects. They have goodness and benefits that our herbs and plants have to offer. Although they are very effective as a home remedy and to keep your immune system strong, you need to consult a doctor if you are going through a chronic health issue.