4 Health Benefits of Neem Leaf Powder for Skin and Hair
Posted on January 12th, 2021 05:21 PM
Neem leaves are an ancient remedy for body, skin, and hair woes. If you have ever applied neem leaves or paste and your disorder magically disappeared, then you know how effective this remedy is. For years, this has been a “Ghar ka nuska” that our mothers and grandmothers have up on their list. The benefits of neem are scientifically proven and tried and tested for centuries. This is the reason why it is widely used without a second thought.
These days, instead of leaves its powdered form is used for convenience. Neem powder has the same properties and benefits as neem leaves. It is mostly used as a home remedy for treating skin and hair problems. Its anti-bacterial and antioxidant properties help you gain beautiful natural skin and strong healthy hair.
Neem Powder Benefits for SkinNeem powder has immense benefits for the skin. It can cure almost all types of skin disorders and problems naturally. It deeply nourishes the skin and makes it appear naturally healthy and glowing.
- Fights Acne and Pimples: Acne and pimples are signs of unhealthy and under-nourished skin. Due to pollutants, bad diet, and lack of daily care, our face suffers from acne breakouts. Neem powder has anti-bacterial properties that help to fight acne and pimple breakouts and also ease the pain that is caused because of them. Regular use of neem powder helps to lighten the acne scars on the face and also helps to remove excess oil from the skin to prevent any future occurrences.
- Prevents Signs of Aging: After a certain age, our skin starts to lose its elasticity, and signs of aging such as wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging start to appear. To retain the health of your skin even when you cross that age mark, you have to take care of your skin from a young age. Neem powder is an excellent and natural anti-aging treatment. It is rich in antioxidants and nutrients that fight the symptoms and helps the skin to remain firm and toned.
- Cleanses Skin: Cleansing the skin with chemical driven products further damages the skin and makes it dry. Neem powder effectively cleanses the skin from dirt, oils, and impurities. It is a natural exfoliating agent and helps to fight blackheads and whiteheads. The antioxidants present in neem powder also help to reduce blemishes and hyperpigmentation and promote even skin tone. It is a great way to keep the skin clean and hydrated on daily basis.
- Prevents and Cures Skin Disorders: Neem leaves are widely popular for their miraculous properties that help to treat skin diseases. For convenience, people now use neem powder for skin disorders. Its antibacterial properties help to cure skin conditions like psoriasis, eczema, ringworms, ulcers, etc. It even helps to prevent diseases like these by maintaining the pH level of the skin and keeping it healthy. With its anti-inflammatory properties, it soothes dry and irritated skin and prevents the spread of any infection.
Neem Powder Benefits for Hair
Neem powder has proven to be an amazing natural remedy for your hair woes. It nourishes hair, strengthens the roots, fights bacteria and infection, and provides you thick luscious hair in no time.
- Fights Dandruff and Lice: Dandruff is one of the most stubborn hair problems. We keep using numerous chemical products but it keeps coming back. To cure dandruff and not let your hair get dry from harsh chemicals, use neem powder with hair oil or in a hair pack. It effectively works on the itchy and irritated scalp and removes dandruff. Neem powder also cures contagious and irritating head lice. You can make a hair pack with neem powder as the main ingredient and then rinse it out with a mild shampoo for effective results.
- Reduces Hair Loss: Hair loss happens due to many different reasons but is a very common hair problem. To improve your hair's health and restore its natural thickness, controlling hair loss is very important. Neem powder is a great source of antioxidants and nutrients that nourish and strengthen the hair from its roots. It helps to reduce hair loss and prevent hair thinning. Use Neem powder in a hair pack with Aloe Vera gel in case you are suffering from heavy hair fall.
- Keeps the Scalp Healthy: To improve and maintain the quality of our hair, a healthy scalp is very essential. Dirt, impurities, sun damage and excess oil harms our scalp and makes it irritated and flaky. Neem powder has anti-bacterial properties that help to prevent scalp damage and maintain its pH level. It hydrates our scalp and keeps it refreshed. A monthly hair pack of neem oil to keep the scalp healthy is a very essential part of the hair care routine.
- Restores Damaged Hair: Damaged hair leads to hair breakage, hair loss, split-ends, and dry hair. Using excessive chemical products and heating equipment can damage your hair permanently. To provide the nourishment that you need, use herbal resources such as neem powder. A good massage with neem powder and hot oil can improve blood circulation in the scalp and help to reduce the symptoms of damaged hair. Its regular use can keep your hair moisturized, nourished, and healthy. Neem powder improves the texture of your hair and gives them a natural glow.
Summing it up
Neem powder has far too many benefits that cannot be ignored. Apart from hair and skin health, it also helps in improving and maintaining oral health. However, be aware and buy neem powder from retailers who offer certified and 100% natural products.