5 Amazing Herbal Powders for Body, Skin and Hair Health
There are so many beauty products in the market today. With so many variations, specifications, and benefits they claim to offer, we are inclined to buy those products. Yet we incur so many skin and hair problems. Why has our skin and hair health deteriorated over the years while beauty products have advanced?
The beauty products so easily available in the market are made with chemicals. These chemicals damage our skin and hair health permanently. Using herbal powder naturally improves skin and hair health, which stays with us for a long time. These ayurvedic powders are very nutritious and have several benefits. They cure all the beauty problems and uproot their causes both internally and externally.
Some of the most used herbal powders are:-
- Amla Powder– Amla powder is a miraculous remedy for body woes. It boosts immunity, purifies the blood, and relieves joint and muscle pain. Amla is also related with healthy hair since ages. In Indian households, amla is used in some form or other for hair care. Due to the antioxidants and vitamins present in it, amla powder proves to be very nutritious for hair. It is a known remedy to prevent hair thinning and increase hair growth. Adding shine to dull and dry hair, it makes hair luscious and smooth. Amla powder can be mixed with curd or Aloe Vera to make an excellent hair pack. To get radiant skin, amla powder can be mixed with honey or lemon juice. You can weekly apply DIY amla powder to get smooth and healthy skin.
- Jasud Powder – Hibiscus flower has several beneficial properties. It is known to promote weight loss by improving digestion and regulating bowel movements. When dried and made into a powder, it is used to cure many hair and skin problems. It is a very popular hair mask ingredient in India. Using it with coconut oil or Aloe Vera gel can give you long, thick and luscious hair. It also solves hair problems like dandruff and hair fall. Hibiscus (Jasud) powder also turns out to be a great exfoliator for the skin. It helps to remove dead skin cells making skin look radiant and fresh. You can easily make a DIY face mask using jasud powder and honey as ingredients.
- Nimbus Powder – Lemon is the citrus king. Citrus foods are great for skin, body, and hair. This powder is power-packed with nutrients like calcium and vitamin C. Lemon power is known for its skin healing properties throughout the globe. It fights bacterial infections, regulates metabolism, and increases energy levels. It reduces oxidative stress which improves skin’s health internally. It effectively reduces skin aging, wrinkles, dryness ad hyperpigmentation. The antioxidants present in the lemon powder detoxify the skin, making it appear clear, young, and healthy. Lemon powder is also useful for improving hair health. Its citrus nature tightens hair follicles and reduces hair fall. It also cleanses the scalp and reduces dandruff.
- Aritha Powder – Aritha Powder is a magical remedy for all your hair problems. The wonderful thing about this herbal powder is that it suits all types of hair. It is used in many types of hair oils and shampoos as an ingredient for strong and dandruff-free hair. However, if you want the best results then you should use its powder in an all-natural hair pack. It instigates hair growth, moisturizes hair, and keeps the scalp clean. Not just for hair, it also proves to be miraculous for the skin. People with sensitive skin can use aritha powder to cleanse their skin. It also gets rid of blackheads and lightens your complexion.
- Shikakai Powder – Shikakai has been traditionally used since many decades to treat hair. It is the one and only home remedy that our grandmothers in the house recommend for hair problems. Being an extremely nutritious herb, it nourishes the hair and keeps the hair healthy. Vitamins like A, C, D, E, and K in it, prevent lice, greying, and makes the hair smooth and luscious. It prevents dryness, reduces itchiness and soothes your scalp. Hair mask with shikakai powder and curd helps to prevent spilt ends, moisturizes hair, and increases growth. Regular use of the Shikakai hair pack will keep your hair forever young and healthy.
Summing it up
Using natural and herbal powder is a great option. They provide several benefits and do not harm your skin. But you have to be cautious while getting these powders as well. It is advisable to not buy powder packets that do not have their brand, label and authenticity certificate printed on it. Buy ayurvedic powders from reputed and trustable companies so that you can be assured about their authenticity.