Ayurvedic Hair Oil: The Ultimate Hair Care Solution
There is a whole aisle for different hair care products in supermarkets. Although each one claims to transform hair and make it healthy, we rarely get to see results. These commercial products are made from chemicals that damage your hair further instead of nourishing it. What your hair really needs is nourishment. Just like our body, our hair also needs nutrients to stay healthy. Ayurvedic hair oil is a hair care formulation that has been used for centuries. It is herbal oil with no chemicals involved. The herbs present in it make the hair strong, healthy, and luscious.
Ayurvedic hair oil is made from many herbal oils that are extracted from various beneficial herbs and plants. The herbs used in Ayurvedic hair care routine are mentioned in ancient treaties. If you are onto a lookout for the best Ayurvedic and herbal hair oil in town then look for the below-mentioned oils as ingredients.
The best quality hair oil is a formulation of 10 to 12 herbal oils. Few of them are;
- Bhringraj oil:- It prevents hair damage and restores the root strength.
- Jasud oil:- It adds volume and length to the hair.
- Galo oil:- It retains moisture and promotes hair growth.
- Jethimad oil:- It prevents hair loss and brings the shine.
- Amla oil:- It nourishes your hair and treats dryness.
There are several benefits of Ayurvedic hair oil which proves that it is the ultimate solution of all hair problems.
- Gets rid of Dandruff:- Dandruff leads to itchy scalp and hair-fall. It is a common problem for many because it keeps coming back. It is important to get rid of dandruff for healthy hair. Ayurvedic hair oil is dense in texture and hence gets deeply absorbed in your scalp. The herbs present in the oil fight inflammation and reduce the growth of bacteria and fungi on the scalp which causes dandruff. You can slightly heat up the oil before applying so that it deeply nourishes and moisturizes your hair.
- Prevents hair loss:- The quality of hair has gradually decreased over the decades. We all witness tremendous hair damage due to stress, chemical products/treatments, pollution, excessive heat and bad eating habits. As hair gets damaged, the roots get weak and result in hair loss. Ayurvedic oil provides your scalp much-needed nutrients. As the mineral deficiency gets fulfilled, our hair roots gain strength and fight back the environmental causes of damage. If you regularly apply Ayurvedic oil, you will see positive results in just a few weeks.
- Promotes hair growth:- Wanting long and luscious hair is everyone’s dream. Although, in this fast life it is difficult to take care of hair and apply hair packs that stimulate hair growth. Massaging Ayurvedic hair oil increases the blood circulation in the roots which promote hair growth. Applying hair oil regularly to your hair is an important hair care routine that you can’t miss. Ayurvedic hair oil is proven to increase the length and volume of your hair.
- Reduces stress and tension:- Massaging your hair with hot oil is an age-old remedy to get relaxed. It clears your head and eases your body. The herbs found in Ayurvedic oil are also known to have an effect on mental state. They can reduce the symptoms of anxiety and tension and release stress in the mind and body. A good champi with Ayurvedic hair oil takes away all the tiredness of the day and refreshes you. The oil is also a helpful remedy for those who have trouble sleeping at night.
- Adds Shine: Hair oil is used to condition your hair. Many people in India still use hair oil before they clean it with shampoo for that extra shine and smoothness. Ayurvedic hair oil replenishes your dry scalp. It fixes the damaged hair and restores the natural oils of your scalp. The hair that is dull and dry looks lustrous and smooth once you start applying oil regularly.
Summing it up
The best way to apply Ayurvedic oil is to heat it up a little. It increases the benefits of the oil and gets easily absorbed into the scalp. Apply it at night so that all the nutrients of the oil get through the roots and strengthen them, then wash the hair in the morning. Ayurvedic hair oil is the ancient Indian hair care remedy that is now available in packaged bottles online.