Aloe Vera is a spiky succulent miracle plant that grows abundantly in dry tropical regions. For centuries, Aloe Vera has been acclaimed for its numerous medicinal benefits. Its leaves have soft clear gel, which works magic for the skin and scalp and it also has dominance in the world of skincare.
Easy as it is to grow, Aloe Vera can also store an abundance of water, is rich in many essential vitamins, compounds, and enzymes which makes it very crucial for treating various ailments. It can be used fresh by directly cutting leaves from the plant or can be purchased from the market in the form of gel and powdered form.
The advantages of this thorny plant will make it evident how it may aid with beautiful skin and a healthy scalp.
Here are Aloe Vera benefits:
- Soothes sunburns: The most well-known usage of Aloe Vera is as a remedy for sunburns. Its anti-inflammatory and cooling properties provide aid in the skin healing process. According to few studies, Aloe Vera is a very effective topical treatment for healing first and second-degree burns. Aloe Vera contains certain compounds which are very crucial for encouraging skin repair and relieving pain, giving you a soothing sensation.
- Works as a skin moisturizer: Aloe Vera contains 95% water which helps it to become an excellent natural moisturizer. Its usage hydrates the skin without making it greasy. It unclogs the pores and seals in moisture, making the skin smoother and softer.
- Keeps acne at bay: Antimicrobial and antibacterial properties work wonders for acne-prone skin. It helps in gentle cleansing and can treat the skin without causing any skin damage and redness. Salicylic acid present in Aloe Vera helps in cleaning the pores, which helps in dealing with breakouts such as pimples, whiteheads and blackheads.
- Fights skin aging: Who doesn’t want to avoid wrinkles for forever young skin when it is available naturally? Aloe Vera is rich in Vitamin B, Vitamin C, beta-carotene and water, which helps in retaining the skin’s lost moisture and also keeps the skin hydrated, reducing visible fine lines and wrinkles. It also increases the production of collagen in the body which improves skin elasticity and keeps it firm, therefore giving you healthy and happy skin.
- It might reduce stretch marks: According to some research, topical use of Aloe Vera gel on such marks can help in lessening their appearance and also stops them from further spreading.
- Promotes hair growth: Essential vitamins and minerals of Aloe Vera increase the blood circulation in the scalp which activates new hair growth. Proteolytic enzymes of Aloe Vera repair the dead skin cells, thus making the scalp healthy.
- Keeps dandruff away: The strong antifungal properties of Aloe Vera treat dry skin, excessive oil on the scalp, and fungal infections which are major causes of dandruff.
- Acts as a hair conditioner: Silky and shiny hair is something everyone dreams of. Aloe Vera contains Vitamins A, C, E, and B12, which are all beneficial for promoting healthy and shiny hairs. It is a natural conditioner for making hair strong and it is one of the major reasons for adding Aloe Vera in hair products.
Summing it up:
Aloe Vera is packed with a range of therapeutic properties and thus it’s a natural way to take care of your gorgeous skin and amazing hair. Despite the fact that many new botanical ingredients have emerged in skincare, still Aloe Vera holds a prominent place for healing skin and health-related issues. Now get ayurvedic Aloe Vera powder only at Refresh.