Top Health Benefits and Uses of Giloy – The Most Popular Ayurvedic Herb
Posted on April 17th, 2021 04:36 PM
Ayurveda is an ancient science that is an integral part of our rich culture. Ayurveda teaches a way of living life in a healthy and sustainable way. It provides curative and preventative treatment for several diseases. Many Ayurvedic remedies have been used for thousands of years and are still popular among Indians.
One of the most popular ayurvedic remedies is Giloy. It is an herb that is known as gudduchi in Hindi. Every part of this herb is extremely nutritious and consists of medicinal properties. This herb is used to cure many problems and prevent several chronic diseases. It is a natural and herbal remedy that is safe and extremely effective. Let’s know more about this magical herb and its benefits.
Ways to consume Giloy
The giloy herb can be used/consumed in many different ways. Some of them are:-
- Giloy herb can be used to make kadha or health tonic. It is a healthy juice that you can drink in one go. The juice is extracted from the giloy herb and other healthy and nutritious spices and herbs are added to it to make it more effective.
- Giloy herb can be consumed in powder form. One needs to ground the giloy herb and store it for further use. The giloy powder can be added to water and even food, to acquire the health benefits of giloy herb.
- Now the giloy herb is even found in the form of capsules and tablets. You can take these tablets with water and gain all the nutrition of giloy herb.
What does Giloy tablet constitute?
The tablets are the most convenient form of giloy herb. Normally giloy herb tastes bitter, but with these tablets, you can gain the benefits of giloy herb without experiencing its bitter taste.
The tablets save you the hassle of making tonics or kadha. They provide all the benefits of giloy herb without any effort.
The tablets are 100% herbal and safe. They are formulated with 100% pure and natural extracts of giloy herb. Giloy tablets also known as Galo Ghan tablets are popularly known for their ability to tone down fever quickly. There are several other health benefits of giloy tablets that we can discuss further.
Health benefits of Giloy Tablet
- Treats chronic fever:- Giloy tablet is the ultimate Ayurvedic remedy to cure chronic fever. Giloy formulation is used popularly since thousands of years to cure common diseases like fever, viral, flu, cold etc. The tablet has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties that immediately start fighting the harmful bacteria and bring down the body temperature.
- Boosts immunity:- Giloy tablets are consumed even as a supplement to boost immunity. The tablets are made of Ayurvedic formulation so they are completely safe and do not have any side effects. Giloy tablets have several antioxidants that help to detoxify the body and boost immunity. The tablets clear away toxins from parts of the body as well, such as the liver and urinary tract. One can take these tablets once or twice a day to strengthen immunity.
- Improves digestion:- As we age, we start to encounter problems with our digestion. We come to realise that our metabolism is not as fast as it was before. Consuming giloy tablets regularly is an effective and natural way to improve our digestion process and clear the digestive tract. The tablets boost our metabolism resulting in easy digestion.
- Cures digestion-related disorders:- Along with slow digestion, people suffer from many other digestion-related problems like diarrhoea, constipation, vomiting, hyperacidity etc. Giloy tablet is a natural and herbal remedy to all these problems. It is the best supplement and remedy for people with a weak digestive system. It also helps to cure and prevent problems like acidity, bloating and gas.
- Relieves pain:- Giloy tablets also bring relief to people who are suffering from joint and muscle pain. Giloy has anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic properties that help to get relief from joint pain and pain related to arthritis. People who have arthritis can consume giloy tablets regularly to manage the disease.
- Reduces stress and anxiety:- Giloy not only improves physical well-being but it is also good for mental health. It is adaptogenic in nature which means it helps to reduce the symptoms of anxiety and stress. It detoxifies your body, making you feel fresh and relieved, and boosts brain function. Giloy tablets help to calm down the anxiety symptoms and make you feel more relaxed.
Summing it up
It is important to take care of your body and health by taking remedies to cure/prevent diseases. However, chemical medications may have side effects on your body and you cannot take them without a doctor’s prescription. Giloy tablet is a widely popular Ayurvedic remedy that is available to you without any doctor’s prescription. They are completely safe and natural. You can now buy giloy tablets online along with other Ayurvedic remedies only at Refresh.