One of the things all of us extremely care about is how our hair looks. We try so many hair products, hair cuts and spa treatments to make our hair look presentable. However, all of us have been in a place where we get tired of temporary results.
Hair, just like any other living thing needs nourishment. Using natural remedies help to retain and improve the health of our hair. Ayurvedic powders like Shikakai powder and Aritha powder are known for their immense benefits to hair health. People have been using these powders for thousands of years to improve hair health and they are still relevant even today.
Let’s learn about their benefits and also different ways to use these Ayurvedic powders so that we can change our hair care routine and shift to natural products.
Benefits of Shikakai Powder
- Treats dandruff: Dandruff is an irritating problem. Shikakai powder proves to be a natural cure for it. The powder helps to retain moisture in the scalp so that it doesn’t get too dry and be a cause for the appearance of dandruff.
- Boosts hair growth: Shikakai powder is known to naturally promote hair growth. Regular use of it helps to improve the volume of the hair. It makes the hair thicker and stronger.
- Provides nourishment: Being rich in antioxidants and several vitamins, shikakai powder provides ample nourishment to the hair. It is a good source of vitamins like vitamin A, C and K.
- Prevents hair fall: By strengthening the hair roots, shikakai powder helps to reduce hair fall to a great extent. It is also useful to cure other hair problems like hair thinning and premature greying of hair.
How to use Shikakai Powder?
- Shikakai powder is made from an Ayurvedic herb, Shikakai. It is a rich source of nutrients and offers multiple benefits to the hair.
- Shikakai powder is a herbal and natural remedy for hair problems. It can be used as a shampoo and even as an ingredient in a natural hair pack.
- Even, shikakai and aritha powder can be used together in a hair pack. It can be mixed with natural ingredients like curd, oil, amla, honey etc.
- The powder is even used with heena, to give a natural bright colour to the hair. When mixed with heena, it doesn’t let the hair go dry. The powder helps to condition the hair and keeps them soft.
Benefits of Aritha Powder
- Imparts natural shine: Aritha powder adds a natural shine to your hair. Infused with the beneficial Ayurvedic herbs, it is known to improve the overall look and health of the hair.
- Acts as a natural cleanser: If you are tired of chemical shampoos, then you can also use aritha powder. It helps to naturally clean your scalp and hair, thus acting as a natural shampoo.
- Prevent scalp infections: The antibacterial and antifungal properties of aritha powder help to prevent any scalp infections or disorders. It helps to keep the scalp clean and healthy.
- Tames dry and frizzy hair: Aritha powder also acts as a natural conditioner. It tames dry and frizzy hair and makes it smooth and silky. On top of that, it even has a natural shine to the hair.
How to use Aritha Powder?
- Aritha powder is a herbal formulation that has multiple benefits for the hair. It improves hair health in several ways and prevents any hair problems.
- Along with using it as a natural shampoo and conditioner, one can also use aritha powder in a hair pack. It is used as an ingredient in many hair packs.
- Aritha powder can be mixed with ingredients like lemon, yoghurt, rose water, milk etc, to clean and condition the hair and also cure problems like dandruff and dryness.
- It can be also mixed with coconut oil for regular oiling up in the hair care routine. The powder enhances the nourishment and the care one gets with every oiling session.
Summing it up.
Every now and then, it feels good to pamper yourself and give your hair a little extra care. And when that happens with Ayurvedic powders, you can enjoy it even more as you know these powders are herbal and won’t damage your hair. To be completely sure that they are 100% pure and organic, you should buy Aritha and Shikakai powders online from a trusted brand.