Free Shipping Above ₹499 | COD Available | 5% OFF on First Order
1.Never skip breakfast
Studies have proved that skipping breakfast can lead to weight gain and other health issues.
2. Mind your fruit and veg intake
At least aim for three cups of vegetables and two fruits each day for healthy body.
3. Go for a protein-rich snack
Keep nut or protein based snack bars handy and eat it whenever you feel hungry.
4. Drink green tea after meals
Rich source of antioxidants, green tea helps to increase metabolic rate.
5. Aim for appropriate drinking of water
For ideal hydration, drink at least two bottles of water a day.
6. Choose the best wholegrain and breakfast cereal
Being something you eat every day, go for the best-quality breads and breakfast cereals.
7. Eat at fixed intervals not between meals
Having meals without any break will not give adequate time for digestion.
Your Shopping Bag