Why are Ayurvedic powders your skin’s best friend?
Who doesn’t dream of having a super glowing, healthy and flawless skin? But pollution, stressed lifestyle, chemically filled products can easily snatch this beautiful dream. Yes, visiting a parlour or using artificial moisturizers can provide a little help but it is temporary and also negatively affects the skin’s health
. So, what’s the solution?
The solution lies with Mother Nature. Our ancestors have gifted us with natural ways to take care of our body in the form of Ayurveda. Ayurveda is a perfect blend of art and science. It has several organic ingredients that can perfectly take care of our skin in harmless ways. Many of these ingredients cannot be applied topically. With the certain process, they are converted into powdered or liquid form so that they can be applied easily.
Some of the Skin-friendly Ayurvedic powders are as follows:
- Multani Mitti Powder: We all in our childhood have been advised by our mothers and grandmothers use Multani Mitti for perfect skin because of its numerous benefits. Multani Mitti aka Fuller’s Earth is beneficial to our skin in many ways. It improves blood circulation leading to glowing skin, helps in fighting pimples and acne and also keeps blackheads, spots, freckles away. Multani Mitti is a very effective cooling agent that treats sunburn, rashes, tanning and pigmentation. It also deep cleanses the skin, removes dirt, excess oil and impurities keeping skin healthy.
- Amla powder: Amla or Indian Gooseberry is a treasure full of skin benefits. It is packed with antioxidants and is rich in Vitamin C which provides aid in keeping free radicals away. Application of Amla powder on the skin keeps the skin tight and avoids signs of premature ageing, wrinkles and dull skin.
- Aloe Vera Powder: Aloe Vera, a renowned remedy for soothing sunburn is also filled with several skin benefits. It has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory properties which help in the fast healing of wounds. lt keeps the skin tight, young and beautiful. Aloe Vera powder works as an excellent moisturizer, fights acne, soothes skin irritation and helps in skin cleansing.
- Neem Powder: There would be hardly any ayurvedic remedy that doesn’t include the usage of Neem leaves. Neem tree is regarded as ‘Miraculous’ due to its innumerable advantages. Though leaves and fruits are bitter, they are packed with magical properties. The potential antibacterial effects of Neem powder keeps acne and blackheads away. It is an amazing skin toner, prevents skin infection, delays early sign of ageing and reduces the appearance of dark circles. It is a superb moisturizer that helps in repairing environmentally damaged skin.
- Jasud Powder: Hibiscus flowers have everything an ideal skincare product needs. Hibiscus is known as a natural Botox, a cosmetic treatment that is used to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Besides this it also improves skin tone, helps in getting glowing skin and cleanses pores.
- Santra Chilka Powder: Santra Chilka Powder aka Orange Peel Powder is loaded with skin benefits. Juicy and citrusy, Oranges are a treat to eat but orange peels which we usually throw in a bin are richer in Vitamin C than the fruit. The antibacterial properties of orange peels help in getting acne-prone and smooth skin. Citric acid present in peels help in lightening skin tone and removes the scars. Application of peel powder prevents premature ageing and also unclogs skin pores. Thus, mostly neglected orange peels are very helpful for getting radiant skin.
Summing it up:Ayurvedic powders
- Methi Powder: Whether you are making a delicious kadhi or taking care of your skin, Methi aka fenugreek seeds is a must. The presence of essential Vitamins in these seeds are very helpful for the skin. Applying Methi powder can exfoliate the skin, cleanses it, helps in toning and also has anti-ageing properties.
are gentle and natural products to get happy and beautiful skin. They perfectly take care of the skin’s moisture, keep it hydrated, prevent premature ageing and fight various skin related disorders just like a true best friend does.