Your hair needs your care. Dust, pollution, lifestyle, diet and various chemical-based treatments on your hair can damage it forever if proper care isn’t taken. Agreed, hair loss is common and new hair follicles are born when the old ones fall out, but this process can slow down or stop due to diseases or disorders.
An Ayurvedic hair oil that you can apply to your hair at regular intervals. Though there are many Ayurvedic Hair Oil benefits, many women do not know how to choose the right Anti Hair fall hair oil that suits their requirements.
Benefits of Ayurvedic Hair Oil
- Getting Rid of Dandruff: White skin flakes dandruff peppering your hair is an ugly sight for yourself and others who stand near you. Dandruff makes the scalp itchy and dry. This could also be a symptom of disorders like Eczema, Psoriasis or stress. In such a case, Ayurvedic anti-dandruff oil is the best solution.
- Nourishes Your Hair: Using herbal hair oils nourishes your hair and helps you to keep it healthy. You can massage your hair scalp with this for best results.
- Helps Keep Your Hair Manageable: Regular use of Best Scalp Oil For Dandruff can help you to maintain your mane at all times. It can be easily brushed and can be worn in any way you want.
- Relief from Stress: Stress can cause hair fall. Giving yourself a good massage with warm Ayurvedic hair oil can be a great stress buster and calm you down.
- Reducing Hair Breakage: With the use of natural Ayurvedic hair oil, you can reduce the amount of hair breakage that usually happens either naturally or due to any existing disorders that you may face.
- Keeping the Hair Texture Intact: Using harmful chemical-based treatments for your hair can result in dry and rough hair. Made with natural ingredients, Ayurvedic hair oil can help you retain your hair’s natural texture, sheen and softness.
How to ensure the best results from your Ayurvedic Hair oil?
Did you know there is a specific way to apply Ayurvedic hair oil for best results? Our experts break this down into a few simple steps.
- Start by massaging at the center of your head- Technically speaking, you can find this point by measuring with your fingers, it is about 8 finger lengths from the center of your eyebrows. Tap or massage the oil in this region and then spread it with a horizontal rubbing motion.
- Continue massaging at the Apex region- This is four fingers behind the center of your head. Once the center is completed, you can continue massaging at this region.
- Move towards the Middle Line- Once this is completed, you can then proceed to massage in your entire scalp. Take care to ensure the oil is spread uniformly across the scalp. Also stroke your hair in both vertical and horizontal movements.
- Massage completely across your hair- After step 3, apply the oil to all parts of your scalp and rapidly massage your hair across the scalp.
How often should you massage and apply Ayurvedic oil to your hair?
Ancient Ayurvedic texts recommend massaging your hair scalp every day. Most of us do not have the time to do so, you can oil your hair before you sleep and shampoo it the next day.
The seasons also play a part here. You need to massage your hair more in the winters than in the summers.
If you are sick with fever, cold, sinusitis or other ailments it is recommended to not oil hair during this period. You can consult an experienced Ayurvedic doctor in this regard.
Experts guide on boosting the effectiveness of your Ayurvedic hair oil:
- Do not use too much oil while massaging.
- Lukewarm oil should be used for massaging. This helps the oil to reach the hair follicles easily through the pores.
- It is recommended to not apply hair oil just after washing the hair as this attracts dust, damaging your hair.
- After oiling your hair, tie it with a warm towel. This helps the oil to reach deep into the scalp, nourishing the hair from the roots to the length.
- Avoid using harsh chemical-based shampoos.
Though many women these days prefer to have shorter hair as it can easily be maintained, caring for it is equally easy with the help of an Ayurvedic oil which can be applied periodically. With the goodness of medicinal plants and other natural ingredients, you can take care of your hair without using harmful cosmetics.