Why is it important to have the right personal health care products?
Staying healthy isn’t just about exercising and eating right- staying healthy also means living in a safe, clean and sanitized environment. In these testing times, it has become more important than ever to keep ourselves and our surroundings clean. For this, you’ll need some important personal health care products.
Keeping your home clean is a big task in itself. You got to have the right products that help you sanitize and disinfect all the places that you regularly come in contact with. This means cleaning and disinfecting your floor, furniture, bathroom, toilet, utensils, electronics and so on. If this is not done, you face the risk of exposing yourself and your loved ones to germs that can potentially cause disease.
Every household needs the following cleaning and disinfecting products-
- Dish wash gel- As against conventional dish bars, dish wash gels do a much better job while saving a lot of water in the process. Concentrated dishwashing gels last long, as only a pea-sized amount is enough to clean the day’s dishes. Unlike some dishwash bars, dish wash gels do not leave any sticky residue on the cutlery or utensils.
- Bathroom cleaner- This is something no household can do without. Bathroom cleaners sanitize and disinfect bathroom tile surfaces to maintain extreme levels of hygiene. These cleaners help to kill all kinds of disease-causing pathogens and other grime around the bathroom. Based on your choices, bathroom cleaners come with various fragrances.
- Toilet Cleaner- Toilets tend to carry the most germs in the whole house. A good toilet cleaner helps to disinfect the toilet and flush out all kinds of germs that it may be carrying. Besides this, toilet cleaners need to eliminate all kinds of foul smells and replace it with a welcoming fresh smell whenever the toilet is used.
- Floor cleaner- Floors need daily mopping to remove all kinds of disease-causing germs and dirt. A good quality floor cleaner helps to disinfect the floor while also removing stubborn stains from it. The end result should be a shiny floor with a welcoming fragrance.
- Liquid Detergent- Stubborn stains can be very hard to deal with. It takes a lot of scrubbing to remove such stains. The clothes should not lose its colour or texture due to stains. The best option to deal with this is using a liquid detergent. Applying a small amount of this to the affected area can work wonders and save you a lot of time.
- Glass Cleaner- Your table top, cars and other appliances require the best care always. Generally, many people dilute dish wash gel in water to clean up glass surfaces, a glass cleaner is a more convenient option to let glass surfaces ‘shine’.
- Hand sanitizer- Before the COVID-19 lockdown, hardly anyone used a hand sanitizer. Some people used it when travelling while other used them when water was hard to come by. Nowadays, hand sanitizers are a must before entering any establishment. Hand sanitizers are now extremely important considering the heightened risk of disease around you.
- Surface Disinfectant- You never know how or where disease-causing germs can get to you. A surface disinfectant cleanses and destroys all kinds of germs that are present in your surroundings. This includes door handles, frequently-used furniture, cell phones, electronics, washrooms and so on. With highly infectious airborne diseases always lurking around, it becomes extremely important to disinfect your surroundings with a surface disinfectant spray.
How to maintain complete hygiene at home?
With people around you getting infected by a common disease regularly, it is in your best interest to maintain complete hygiene to protect yourself against diseases. Here are a few tips you can follow-
After cooking, wipe down your kitchen counter to eliminate all kinds of germs. Do not let food sit on the counter open, either keep it in the fridge or cover the food.
Do the dishes after every meal. Do not let dirty dishes accumulate at the sink, this can be a health hazard.
Keep your rooms tidy and clear all the clutter present there. Get your kids to help you do this.
Wipe down your appliances and door handles at least once a week. Also wipe down your bathroom mirrors, car mirrors and other places that can accumulate dust.
Summing it up
To remain healthy, you also need to keep your surroundings clean and germ-free. With highly communicable diseases lurking everywhere, it is in our best interest to keep our home and surroundings clean.