Why should you eat amla candies instead of sugary candies?
Everyone loves sour and sweet candies. These colourful and sugary candies are quite delicious and fun to eat. But if you are someone who eats these candies much more often, then they can be a problem for you. These candies are only made up of corn syrup and sugar. They contain zero nutrition and a lot of calories. There is a reason why people have started avoiding such candies and asking their children to eat them in moderation. Sugar candies are okay to eat once in a blue moon but if eaten frequently they can hamper your health.
Why is sugar candy bad for you?
- Sugar candies contain empty calories. Foods with empty calories do not consist of any nutrients that can be useful to your body.
- They are high in carbohydrates and fat which may lead to diseases like obesity and heart attack.
- They instigate other problems like fatigue and lethargy.
- Sugar candies can damage your teeth and promote cavities.
As we discussed, sugar candies are bad for your health. An overdose of sugar candies can lead to several health problems. So what should be the perfect healthy substitute for them? Candies are sweet, delicious, and loved by all. Along with the sweetness, they should offer nutrition as well. A perfect example of healthy candy is sweet amla candies. It is made up of dried amla i.e. Indian gooseberry which is very beneficial for health. Amla candies are a delicacy, delicious in taste, and rich in nutrition. Through them, you can enjoy the experience of candies and prevent hampering your health.
Some of the main benefits of sweet amla candy are:-
- High source of Vitamin C: Amla is a good source of Vitamin C that is an essential vitamin for our body. It is necessary for repairing body tissues and building bones. Amla candy consists of all the nutrients and health benefits of amla including the rich source of Vitamin C and the presence of nutrients like iron and magnesium.
- A healthy sweetener: Organic amla candy is made of amlas that are grown without the use of chemicals and pesticides. It is a natural and healthy sweetener. Those who have a sweet tooth but worry about their health can enjoy amla candies guilt-free.
- Purifies blood: Amla is called heart-healthy because it promotes the functioning of the heart and liver. It increases your hemoglobin level and accelerates the blood purification process. Amla candy is a great way to enjoy sweet candies and also take care of your health.
- Improves skin and hair quality: Amla is known to have overall health benefits. It is also great for the health of skin and hair. Amla boosts hair production and improves collagen production in the skin. Those who do not prefer the sour taste of raw amla can eat sweet amla candies to attain the benefits.
- Improves immunity: Amla is full of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. These help to fight harmful bacteria and prevent diseases. Antioxidants found in amla candy helps to fight oxidative stress as well and repair the damage done by free radicals.
- Helps to fight the common cold: The minerals and vitamins present in amla are essential to prevent and cure several illnesses. Amla is mostly known to treat respiratory problems like the common cold and cough. Amla candies can treat cough/cold and also provide relief to your numb taste buds.
Summing it up
Amla candy is a delicious way to reap the benefits of amazing Indian Gooseberry. You don’t have to wait for its season to acquire the benefits of amla. Amla candies are sliced amla coated in sugar. Now avail organic sweet amla candy only at Refresh.