The journey towards Ayurveda is that of holistic healing. Our bodies go through complications and disorders because we are not in touch with our bodies. We don’t know what affects the body, what it needs and how it heals.
The modern lifestyle has broken the sync between nature and our bodies. Ayurveda is a practice of balancing the doshas of your body and getting in sync with the ever-changing nature around you.
Ayurvedic powders are an updated way to implement the teachings of Ayurveda with the convenience that this fast world requires. These powders are made from powerful Ayurvedic herbs that are found in nature. All the nutrition and the benefits that these herbs possess, nature has gifted them.
- Amla is a widely-used and loved superfood in India. The Indian gooseberry is a rich source of many vitamins and minerals.
- Amla is often consumed by people in raw, tablet and powder form. Amla powder is very convenient to use and contains 100% amla extracts.
- Regular consumption of amla powder helps to prevent heart diseases and control bad cholesterol.
- Amla is high in fibre which makes it a great cure for digestive problems. The antioxidants present in it prevent inflammation and keeps the skin young and healthy.
- Hibiscus is a beautiful flower plant that has amazing medicinal benefits.
- All of its amazing properties can be claimed by using hibiscus powder. Although it is popularly known for the benefits it provides skin and hair, it is also used to improve health.
- Hibiscus powder is great for the respiratory system. It promotes clear breathing and cures problems like cold and cough.
- Its antibacterial properties help to fight germs and prevent diseases. The cooling effect of hibiscus or jasud powder can also reduce fever.
Santra Chilka Powder:
- Santra chilka or orange peel powder is 100% made from orange peel extracts.
- Orange is a great source of Vitamin C, calcium and B vitamins. All of the mentioned nutrition is present in orange peel powder as well.
- Santra Chilka powder is a great remedy to boost skin health, however, it also has medical benefits.
- The powder also helps to improve oral health. It fights bad odour and prevents plaque.
- Orange peel powder also helps to manage weight and stimulate proper digestion.
Aloe Vera Powder:
- The Aloe Vera plant is multi-purpose. It has miraculous benefits for the body, skin and hair.
- Aloe Vera Powder is more convenient to use than the sticky gel the plant consists of.
- To shed light on its medicinal benefits, it contains antioxidants and plant compounds that work positively for our health and prevents harmful bacteria.
- The cooling effect of Aloe Vera powder helps to heal first and second-degree burns. It can also heal wounds effectively in no time.
- Aloe Vera powder is widely used by people to maintain skin health as it cures redness, itching and sunburn and infections.
- Tulsi or the holy basil has immense religious, cultural and medicinal importance in India.
- Tulsi powder consists of all the benefits of the Tulsi plant and it has several applications.
- Tulsi is rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants which help to naturally boost immunity. The powder also helps to reduce stress and control blood pressure.
- Tulsi powder is popularly used as a natural remedy for respiratory disorders like congestion in the chest, cold and cough.
- Diabetic patients can consume Tulsi powder as a beneficial supplement.
- Neem is a highly cherished medicinal plant that cures many skin and health disorders.
- Neem Powder can be consumed as a supplement to purify the blood and detoxify the body.
- Regular consumption of it helps to balance the pitta and kapha doshas of your body.
- Neem powder increases your appetite, helps in digestion and improves breathing.
- If you are someone who wants a natural solution to all your dental problems, then neem powder is what you are looking for.
- Brahmi is a commonly used herb in Ayurvedic medicine. The whole plant can be used for medicinal purposes.
- Brahmi imparts cooling properties which leave a positive effect on the mind and body. It helps to relieve your body from stress and anxiety.
- People consume Brahmi powder to boost memory, concentration and focus. The antioxidants present in it fights free radicals that damage cells.
- Brahmi powder also helps to strengthen the immune system and fight off bacteria and viruses. It is also a great natural remedy for hair and skin issues.
- Methi or fenugreek powder is used in cooking, but it also has several medicinal benefits due to its high nutritional profile.
- Methi powder is especially used to naturally cure digestive ailments like constipation, irritable bowel movement, gastritis etc.
- People who suffer from high blood pressure and cholesterol issues should opt for methi powder.
- It even improves insulin sensitivity and reduces glucose absorption. Diabetic patients should include methi powder in their routine.
Summing it up:
As we include the practice and implications of Ayurveda in our lives, we get more in touch with nature. We get to witness how effective our nature is. We get to observe that our powerful nature can heal us. By using Ayurvedic powders for common and prolonged issues, we let our bodies detoxify and revive.