Curd Raita Recipes and Its Ingredients
Raita is an Indian dish made with yogut(dahi) , powdered spices and veggies. It is used along with biryani, pulav or with theplas.
- Cucumber : 10 gm
- Carrot : 10 gm
- Beetroot : 10 gm
- Onion : 10 gm
- Curd : 75 gm
- Cumin Seeds (Jeera) : as required (grinded)
- Salt & Black Pepper : as required
- Mint & Coriander Leaves : 20 gm (cut into small pieces)
- Step 1 : Grate cucumber,carrot, beetroot, onion in bowl and add 1 teaspoon cumin seeds.
- Step 2 : Take curd into another bowl and whisk it and add grated vegetable mixture into it.
- Step 3 : Add 2 tablespoons fresh coriander and mint leaves in it.
- Step 4 : Add black pepper to enhance the taste.
- Protein - 3 gm
- Fats - 3.07 gm
- CHO - 3.3 gm
- Energy - 64 Kcal
Tomato Soup Recipe: How To Make Tomato Soup?
Healthy Salad Recipes for your Evening Snacks
How to Explain Rajma Paratha Recipe?