Refresh Ayurvedic Family Health Kit – A Natural Way To Boost Immunity And Transform Health
Posted on January 27th, 2021 04:13 PM
Times have changed, not just for the good but also for worse. While on one hand we are a witness to immense growth in technological and infrastructural innovation and reach, we are also facing issues that have made us realise about the true quality of life. Our health is one of the major factors that defines the quality of our life and it seems that we are exploiting and ignoring this crucial factor.
To focus on our health, we need to find our way back to our roots that leads to our ancient script, Ayurveda. Ayurveda has always focused on the power of herbs and nature around us. According to Ayurveda, any disease can be cured with the help of powerful herbs. To make our body internally stronger and build back our immunity, we need to reintroduce herbs in our lifestyle and diet. To help you and your family achieve a healthy body, Refresh presents you family health kit.
This Family health kit consists of 14 Ayurvedic tablets that helps your overall body and prevents several diseases from coming your way. Let’s talk in-depth about these Ayurvedic tablets and their benefits.
- Ashwagandha Ghan Tablet:- Ashwagandha tablet is to maintain stability in our normal body functions. A popular home remedy, it is used to cure cold, cough, viral, flu etc,. It is known to balance all three doshas namely Vatta, Pitta and Kapha. By reducing free radicals in our body, it helps to build the immune system stronger.
- Galo Ghan Tablet:- The benefits of this world renowned Ayurvedic remedy has been approved by FDA (Food and Drug Administration). The healing properties of Galo Ghan Tablet are unmatched due to the high nutritional profile. It cleanses the body from toxins and protects it from disease- causing bacteria and viruses. It is popularly known for easing the symptoms of severe diseases like malaria and dengue.
- Sudarshan Ghan Tablet:- Sudarshan tablet is a combination of many powerful medicinal herbs. The antiviral and antibacterial properties in it fight diseases and keep the immune system strong. It effectively reduces the body temperature bringing the fever down and easing symptoms of a viral. Diabetic people should take it regularly because it improves insulin sensitivity due to its anti-diabetic properties.
- Ayush Kwath Ghan Tablet:- Ayush kwath tablet is an optimal choice for people who want to treat regular cough, cold or asthma naturally. The immense nutrients present in it makes it the best Ayurvedic remedy for throat diseases and problems. People who have digestion and bowel problems can take Ayush kwath after meals to feel relief.
- Amla Ghan Tablet:- All the medicinal benefits of this native superfood Amla is also in this formulation of a tablet. Amla is among the healthiest foods to eat due to its high antioxidant properties. It purifies the blood, boosts immunity and checks blood sugar level. Amla is also very beneficial for hair and skin health.
- Harde Ghan Tablet:- Harde is a very common home remedy that people use to cure cold, cough or fever. It has healing properties that fights bacteria and viruses and supports normal functioning of the body. It is a popular remedy for digestion related problems like constipation, indigestion, gastritis etc,. If you are planning to lose weight naturally then you can come consume harde as it helps to shed extra kilos.
- Jambubij Ghan Tablet:- Availing benefits and nutrition of jamun is now easy with Jambubij Ghan tablets. It is world known for its anti-diabetic properties. It increases insulin sensitivity and regulates blood sugar naturally. People who have problem with vomiting and nausea can take this tablet for ease. This tablet is also great if you are looking for a herbal way to boost energy levels.
- Jethimadh Ghan Tablet:- Jethimadh is one of the oldest Ayurvedic remedies in the world. It is now available in the form of tablet for convenience but has all the beneficial properties. The plant compounds in jethimadh helps to cure several problems like indigestion, inflammation and respiratory issues. Jethimadh tablet is also helpful to improve oral health.
- Karela Ghan Tablet:- Bitter Gourd, also known as karela in India is famously known for its bitter taste. What many people don’t know about is the health benefits it offers. Karela is formulated to make natural karela Ghan tablets that are very beneficial for diabetic patients. The tablets control blood sugar and also improve digestion.
- Moringa Ghan Tablet:- The whole world knows about the medicinal benefits of Moringa. The herb is extremely rich in vitamins and minerals that are not usually found in such high amounts in any food. Moringa ghan tablet is often consumed to improve digestion and prevent digestion related problems like constipation, bloating, gastritis etc.
- Neem Ghan Tablet:- Neem is a miraculous plant. The nutrients present in it provides overall benefits for the human body. It is just as great for skin as it is for hair. Neem Ghan tablet is a herbal medicine naturally made of 100% neem extracts. The tablet is beneficial to fight fungal and bacterial infection. It also prevents liver damage and improves liver function.
- Shatavari Ghan Tablet:- Shatavari Ghan tablet consists of a formulation that is a common Ayurvedic remedy. The antioxidant properties in it helps to fight the oxidative stress. Shatavari Ghan tablet cures inflammation and prevents symptoms of ageing. It helps to keep the skin tight and firm and prevent any ageing signs like wrinkles, fine lines and skin sagging.
- Triphla Ghan Tablet:- One of the main reasons why people rely so much on triphala tablets is because of its ability to provide benefits for the overall body. It balances all three doshas of our body i.e. Vatta, Kapha and Pitta. It is great for digestion and cures digestion related problems likebloating, indigestion etc.
- Tulsi Ghan Tablet:- Tulsi is considered as a holy herb in India. It has several medical benefits due to the immense nutrients it contains. Tulsi Ghan tablet is a tablet form of the holy herb. Tusli Ghan tablet can be taken to cleanse the body. It washes away all the toxins and purifies the blood.
Summing it up
Taking care of your family’s health and hygiene should be your top priority. Fulfill your duty with convenience by buying Refresh Family health kit online. All the 14 Ayurvedic tablets in the health kit will make your family internally stronger and boost their immunity.
4 Ayurvedic Tablets That Help to Boost Immunity
Ashwagandha: Health Benefits of Magical Herb